Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Eligibility: Investigators within 7 to 15 years of their first independent faculty/research scientist position who are current members of a full member society.
- Demonstrated impacts on career development, including mentorship of graduate students and postdocs, as well as teaching efforts
- Participation in university service, professional organization(s), or other form of community outreach
- Scientific achievements including landmark discoveries, high impact publications, and scientific leadership
Nominations must be submitted online, and include the following:
- Nomination letter detailing how the candidate meets the criteria described above. No more than three (3) pages.
- Complete and current curriculum vitae
- Five publications demonstrating the nominee’s most significant contributions. PubMed ID and/or the link to the PubMed abstract.
- Three letters of support from the nominee’s peers illustrating nominee’s impact on the field. No more than two (2) pages each.
- Three letters of recommendation from trainees illustrating the impact of nominee’s mentorship on the quality of their science and career trajectory. No more than two (2) pages each.
FASEB is dedicated to increasing diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusivity within the life sciences. As part of this effort, we highly encourage nominations for individuals from historically underrepresented groups within the life sciences community.