Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Eligibility: Investigators within 7 years of their first independent faculty/research scientist position who are current members of a full member society.
- Scientific achievements
- Development/implementation of unique programming or tools for research and/or education
- Leadership in interdisciplinary research efforts and/or education
Nominations must be submitted online, and include the following:
- Nomination letter detailing how the candidate meets the criteria described above. No more than three (3) pages.
- Complete and current curriculum vitae
- Five publications demonstrating the nominee’s most significant contributions. PubMed ID and/or the link to the PubMed abstract.
- Three letters of support illustrating nominee’s impact on research and/or training and education in biological or biomedical science. No more than two (2) pages each
FASEB is dedicated to increasing diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusivity within the life sciences. As part of this effort, we highly encourage nominations for individuals from historically underrepresented groups within the life sciences community.